Instructions for Community Quota Application
- Please download the community quota form from this site and the filled application should be submitted at the school office.
- Form without SW application number is not valid.
- Roman Catholic students are eligible for Community Quota.
- The cost of the application form should be remitted to the school office at the time of submission
Community Quota applicants must submit the following documents.
- Filled application form.
- 10th Mark List.
- Copy of Single window application printout.
- Document showing community(If 10th mark list doesn’t have community in it).
- Ration card copy.
- Aadhar card copy.
- Copies of certificates that claim bonus points like NCC/Scouts and Guides, SPC, JRC, club certificates etc.(Only if Government permits to claim bonus points).
- All copies should be self-attested by the applicant.